English Conversation | Real Life Conversation | Easy To Learn Conversation - Easy Spoken English - Basic English Speaking Course

Sunday, November 20, 2022

English Conversation | Real Life Conversation | Easy To Learn Conversation

Below conversation is based on day to day life experiences. Whatever you are going to be speaking in future in your mother tongue the exactly same conversation have been written below in English language. This will help you learn English better and you will be able to speak English more confidently and accurately.

So read these sentences and get their meaning in your mother tongue. If you find any difficulty in find meaning in your mother tongue, you can simply copy these sentences and paste them to Google translate to get their meanings.

 

Person A: How are you?

Person B: I am fine.

 

Person A: What are you doing?

Person B: Nothing, I am just getting ready to go to office.

 

Person A: Are you busy now?

Person B: Yah, little bit, but don’t bother.

 

Person B: Please sit.

Person A: No thanks, I just came here to know whether you are going to office today.

 

Person B: Yes off-course. I will be going to office now.

Person A: Aren’t you going to office today.

 

Person B: No, I am not feeling well today so I have decided to take a leave today.

Person A: What happened? Are you ok?

 

Person B: Nothing serious. It’s just fever.

Person A: Did you take medicine?

 

Person B: Yes, I have. Don’t worry. Could you please tell boss that today I won’t be able to join office and I will resume my duty from tomorrow?

Person A: Yes Off-course, I will. You just take rest today. Should I get you something?

 

Person B: No. Thank you.

 

End of Conversation..

Conclusion: This conversation will help you learn and speak English well.



No comments:

Post a Comment